Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy 20th Anniversary to the Happy Couple

I can't even begin to describe just how thankful I am for my remarkable parents. They have set a fruitful and godly example of how a husband and wife relationship should be.  Today is their 20th wedding anniversary! As each year goes by, we see them getting happier and happier. I do have to say, they are the cutest couple. :) And with that, we wish them the happiest day and many to come!

                              Happy 20th Anniversary Mom and Dad! We love you!

      

My beautiful Mother on her wedding day. 

            

      
           They were married at the Victorian Inns in Marietta, Georgia. 


My Mom told all of us how our Daddy was an answer to many years of her prayers! She has taught us to do the same for our future spouses. They are just so cute in this picture! :)




I love this picture. They are both so beautiful and in love. We are truly thankful for our wonderful parents. I pray that I am like my Mom and that I marry someone like my Dad! :) 

We let them (hehe) go and celebrate their anniversary in Hilton Head Island this past weekend. They had a whole weekend to themselves, while us "kids" were at home being angels. :) Well, really we were and we were so excited for them! :) So, the night they came back we had a big surprise for them! Here are some pictures of what we did to their room aka "honey moon suite"!!! 







Love you Mom and Dad,
Madelyn




3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife of twenty years!!!

    I love you!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Adams!
    My parents will have their 20th anniversary in June! :)

    Miss y'all!
    Love,
    Elizabeth Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. You all are so sweet to decorate your parent's room like that! It's so fun to see their wedding pictures =).
    We miss all of you so much :(

    ReplyDelete