Sunday, December 9, 2012

Madelyn is a CNA!


What an amazing opportunity I had to attend the Certified Nurses Training at the Verity Institute campus in Indianapolis, IN. http://www.verityinstitute.org/ It was a four week long training program that included class room time, clinicals (working at the nursing home facility), practice room training, lots of memorization and test taking!  We did all of this daily, making it a jam-packed day.  I especially loved the fact that it had a spiritual aspect to it.  Also, we learned some natural remedies.  It was a tough month, but I am so thankful for the things I learned and the amazing people I met. :)  Most of my classmates were from other countries like South Africa, Taiwan, Burma and Israel!  I enjoyed every moment of the program as God stretched me mentally, physically, and spiritually.  By the Lord's grace I graduated as a CNA and QMA (Qualified Medical Assistant)!  I hope to use this training to serve on the mission field, as a mother one day, or wherever the Lord leads.









PTL!!!!!! :)

*And thank you very much to Christi for the amazing pictures! Love you girl!



1 comment: